Documents Required for ITR - 4 Return Filing
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- Bank Statement
Eligibility to file Form ITR 4
- Section 44AD/Section 44AE Business Income.
- Section 44ADA Income from Occupation.
- Rs. Salary or pension up to 50 lakh.
- Income up to Rs.50,000 from detached property property
- Form ITR 4 if the income does not exceed his Rs.50 lakh
- freelancers can also submit.
Structure of ITR 4 Form
Part A: General Information
Part B: Gross Income Based on Five Income Categories
Part C: Deductible and Gross Taxable Income
Appendix BP: Business Income Information
Appendix 80G: Section 80G Deductible Contributions Information
Appendix IT: Prepaid Tax Return and Tax Return
Exhibit TCS: Withholding Tax Return
Exhibit TDS1: Withholding Tax Deduction on Salary
TDS2: Withholding Tax Deduction on Income Except Salary